Monday, September 8, 2008

Neglectful

I'm feeling really bad that I haven't done the blog in awhile. I've got several events that I need to post too! Right now I'm sitting at the MN/ST. Paul airport. I found out that I can use internet here for a slight fee. I'm waiting to finish my last leg of flying to get to my final destination!

My family is still back in CO elk hunting. There are 4 guys that are hunting this year. So far 2 of the guys both got a cow. I saw one little cow, 2 huge bulls and 1 very nice bull, but not wall hanging quality. The elk in the area we hunt seem to be sparse. The whole time I was out there we didn't hear one bugle. I was quite bummed.

Calvin is quite the hunter. He's not quite old enough to actually hunt, but he has been on some huge treks with his dad to get to the ambiguous wallo way back in the forest. Calvin is also very quiet. Carlie and Colby aren't quite ready.

I'm going to be glad to be back in my own bed, and my own shower and not worry that the water is going to run out and my own pot.....I'm sure you're getting the picture.

Well, I better wrap this up. There's action and it looks like we're getting ready to board.

Hope all is well with everyone. I'm really feeling out of the loop at the moment!!!

1 comment:

The SSP said...

He, he, he - camping is SO much fun. It makes it all that much better though when you can get back home and take a shower and put stuff away... :)

Sounds like you had lots of fun. Can't wait to see some pics posted!