Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sabbath Afternoon,more











Some more pictures on our afternoon walk. Calvin is always in a tree. And his siblings have to climb in a tree too. They're my monkies thats for sure. I couldn't resist the father-daughter picture. Carlie's getting so big. We had to put her and Calvin back to back to see who is taller. Calvin is still hanging on but its only a matter of a short period of time when Carlie is going to be taller than him, unless he gets into a growth spurt soon. But I don't think thats going to happen. I have to say that I'm truely content. I look around at how the world is and its unstability and unrest. Then I have wonderful days with my family like today and realize that to have a family that likes to be with each other and spend time with each other is probably a rarity. And I'm blessed that I have such a family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joelle would be right up those trees with Calvin...she is VERY into that kind of thing!!!

Doreen

The SSP said...

What? No Snow?? :)

Nice pics!